Awful Boss

မြန်မာစာတန်းထိုး ဂျပန်အော


Worst ... depending on what he is ... In a shared room with my boss who hates filthy, vulgar and selfishness at a hot spring inn on a business trip. I was forced to drink alcohol. Minori as it is photographed and threatened. An ugly tongue that crawls around a plump body. I've known it many times since a while ago (laughs). The back of the body is pierced many times with an ugly big meat stick and humiliation cums! I'll put it all out until I get pregnant (laughs). Dirty semen is poured one after another in the back of the non-resisting!

သူမ တော်တော်မုန်းတဲ့သူဌေး..
ရုပ်ကလည်းကြာကူလီရုပ်နဲ့.....
အဲ့ဒီသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်ကိစ္စအတွက် ညအိပ်ခရီးထွက်ရတယ်...
ကံဆိုးချင်တော့ တည်းခိုခန်းကတစ်ခန်းပဲရတယ်...
အဲဒီအခန်းမှာ သူမ မုန်းတဲ့သူဌေးနဲ့ဖြစ်ပျက်သွားတဲ့ဇာတ်လမ်းလေး....

Large Size - 823 mb

Medium Size - 483 mb

Small Size - 324 mb












Previous Post Next Post