Typhoon Night

မြန်မာစာတန်းထိုး ဂျပန်အော






Two weeks after I stopped going to work, my longing female boss, Rinne, was worried about me and visited me at a fixed time every day. Rinne-san came even today when he was hit by a typhoon, which he thought would never come. When I opened the door, Rinne-san, whose umbrella was broken and wet with bishobisho, stood. "You were at home after all? I was worried ..." For the time being, the rain and wind gradually became more intense and the train stopped, so I decided to spend the night alone with Rinne-san. 

uchimura က ကုမ္ပဏီတစ်ခုမှာ အလုပ်လုပ်နေတဲ့ လူလွတ်တစ်ယောက်......
ပိုင်ရှင် Lady မလေးက သူ့အပေါ်သံယောဇဥ်ရှိတယ်....
သူအလုပ်မဆင်းပဲ အိမ်မှာပဲပေတေနေတာ နှစ်ပတ်လောက်ရှိတော့ သူ့ သူဌေးမလေးက ညနေရုံးဆင်းချိန်ပြီးတော့ အိမ်လိုက်လာတယ်......
အဲ့ဒီအချိန် တိုင်ဖွန်းမုန်တိုင်းကြောင့်
မိုးကလည်း သဲကြီးမဲကြီးရွာနေတယ်...

မိုးတိတ်ချိန်စောင့်ရင်း မိုးကမရပ်တဲ့အပြင် မိုးကြိုးတွေပစ် လျှပ်စီးတွေလက် မီးတွေပါပျက်ပြီး အိမ်ပြန်ဖို့ မဖြစ်တော့တဲ့ အခြေအနေဖြစ်လာပါတော့တယ်.....

အောက်မှာကြိုက်ရာဖိုင်ဆိုဒ်ရွေးပြီးဒေါင်းပါ

Large Size 614 mb 
Link 1 ➡ Download
Link 2 ➡ Download

Small Size 311 mb 
Link 1 ➡ Download
Link 2 ➡ Download







Previous Post Next Post