First Lie

မြန်မာစာတန်းထိုး ဂျပန်အော


Three years after I got married, I lived a calm life with my husband, but I wasn't blessed with children and started working part-time to start fertility treatment. One day, I was invited to a farewell party at my place of employment, and I felt relaxed probably because I drank alcohol after a long time, and I was overwhelmed by a male employee. It was supposed to be a one-time mistake, but ironically, my body was blazing hot just by remembering it, and I was shaken by the invitation from him. And on April 1st, "April Fool's Day", I lied to my husband for the first time ... 

အိမ်ထောင်ရှင်မလေး Sakura...
အိမ်ထောင်ကျပြီး သုံးနှစ်ရှိပြီ  ကလေးလိုချင်ပေမယ့် မရသေးဘူး...

အချိန်ပိုင်းအလုပ်ဝင်လုပ်ရင်းနဲ့တစ်ရက်မှာ သူ့အလုပ်က Odakiri ရဲ့ ဒင်နာပါတီတက်ရင်းအမူးလွန်သွားပြီး အိမ်ပြန်အပို့မှာ Odakiri ရဲ့ခြေတော်တင်ခြင်းကိုခံလိုက်ရတယ်.....

Odakiri ရဲ့ အပြုအစုတွေကြောင့် တစ်သက်မှာ တစ်ခါမှ မခံစားဖူးတဲ့ ရမ္မက်ရဲ့အရသာတွေကို ခံစားလိုက်ရတဲ့ Sakura တစ်ယောက် သူ့ယောကျာ်းကိုလည်းလိမ်ညာလှည့်ဖျားဖို့ ဝန်မလေးတော့ပါဘူး......

အောက်မှာကြိုက်ရာဖိုင်ဆိုဒ်ရွေးပြီးဒေါင်းပါ

Large Size - 767 mb
Link 1 ➡ Download
Link 2 ➡ Download

Medium Size - 451 mb
Link 1 ➡ Download
Link 2 ➡ Download

Small Size - 302 mb
Link 1 ➡ Download
Link 2 ➡ Download













Previous Post Next Post