Greedy Lust

မြန်မာစာတန်းထိုး ဂျပန်အော


It's been a long time ... how are you doing? ... Ah, I was able to get out early because I was a model prisoner ... Didn't you come to visit us at all? Even though I loved each other so much, she's a cold woman ... Well ... I've been in prison for a long time and I've been accumulating anyway! I'm in the usual place ... Come on now! I'm sorry ... I can't go ... I ... I got married ... Sexless ... Life in prison ... Abstinent man and abstinent wife meet secretly! Sweaty and greedy immoral flesh sex from midday!



ကောင်မလေးက ဘဝသစ်ထူထောင်ပြီး အေးအေးချမ်းချမ်းဖြစ်နေပြီ...

အချိန်အတော်ကြာမှ တိတ်တိတ်ပုန်းအတူနေခဲ့တဲ့ အဆက်ဟောင်းက ရုတ်တရက်ပေါ်လာပြီး ခြိမ်းခြောက်အကြပ်ကိုင် နေရာဟောင်းလေးကို လာခဲ့ဖို့ခေါ်တယ်.....

မသွားချင်ပေမယ့် အိမ်လိုက်လာမှာစိုးလို့ နေရာဟောင်းလေးကို စိုးတထိတ်ထိတ်နဲ့ ရောက်သွားတဲ့အခါမှာတော့...

အောက်မှာကြိုက်ရာဖိုင်ဆိုဒ်ရွေးပြီးဒေါင်းပါ

Large Size - 637 mb
Link 1 ➡ Download 
Link 2 ➡ Download 

Medium Size - 376 mb
Link 1 ➡ Download 
Link 2 ➡ Download 

Small Size - 252 mb
Link 1 ➡ Download 
Link 2 ➡ Download 

















Previous Post Next Post