Innocent Wife

မြန်မာစာတန်းထိုး ဂျပန်အော


It's been three months since my father-in-law lived in a house where I live with my husband. He was missing when his mother-in-law died two years ago, but suddenly appeared in front of us. My father-in-law did not work and spent all day at home, so my husband seemed to be tired. I felt complicated, but the biggest problem was that I wasn't satisfied with my husband's work. And one night, after making a child with my husband, when I was drinking water in the kitchen while thinking about it, my father-in-law called me from behind ...


Xiaochun တို့လင်မယားအိမ်ကို ယောက္ခထီးကြီးရောက်လာတာ သုံးလလောက်ရှိပြီ...
ဘာအလုပ်မှမလုပ်သလို ဖုန်းပဲအချိန်ပြည့်ပွတ်နေလို့ သူ့သားကလည်း မကြည်လင်တော့ဘူး....

ယောကျာ်းဖြစ်သူက ကလေးအရမ်းလိုချင်ပေမယ့် မရနိုင်ဖြစ်နေတယ်...
သုတ်လွှတ်ကလည်းမြန်တော့ ကောင်မလေး ဆတ်တငံ့ငံ့ဖြစ်ကျန်ခဲ့ပြီး အလိုမပြည့်တာက အမြဲလိုလိုဖြစ်နေတယ်.....

တစ်ရက် Xiaochun လေးဟာ စျေးကအပြန် စိတ်မထိန်းနိုင်လို့ မီးဖိုခန်းထဲမှာ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် အာသာဖြေနေတဲ့ အချိန်မှာပဲ ယောက္ခထီးကြီးနဲ့ပက်ပင်းတိုးပါတော့တယ်....

အောက်မှာကြိုက်ရာဖိုင်ဆိုဒ်ရွေးပြီးဒေါင်းပါ

Large Size - 730 mb
Link 1 ➡ Download
Link 2 ➡ Download

Medium Size - 430 mb
Link 1 ➡ Download
Link 2 ➡ Download

Small Size - 289 mb
Link 1 ➡ Download
Link 2 ➡ Download





Previous Post Next Post